How many of you, during your genealogical research, have discovered letters, photos, records, notes, etc., on an incident that revealed a surprising chance happening that determined your very existence? This month, Bob Hazard, Bill and Jeri Miller will team up to share six serendipity events that had a tremendous impact on their ancestors and themselves.
We will discover some amazing results from:
- A frightening demand made in London, England in 1851
- A sketch on a scrap of paper that revealed the reason his parents met
- A blind date that determined their destiny (a Valentine’s Day entry!)
- How an earthquake uncovered a line of ancestors
- A hidden file of 75-year-old employment search letters that would have changed his family’s lives
- A hazardous encounter on a LA Red Car in 1947
These six events determined our very existence. If you have a dramatic serendipity event that played a part in your ancestry, please email Bob Hazard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bob will select one to be included in the program that evening.