Please complete the full form to join or renew for calendar year 2022 so we have updated information for all members.
Benefits of Membership
- Twelve (12) issues each year of The Genealogist, the Society’s Newsletter
- Three (3) issues each year of Rabbit Tracks, the Society’s Journal
- Access to the various CVGS Dropbox folders
- Lectures, panel discussions, conferences, and workshops
- Access to the CVGS Special Collection at the Grant Brimhall Library during public hours.
- Membership in CVGS’s Computer Interest Group, DNA Special Interest Group, and Writing Group
- Educational opportunities and research technique tips in the monthly Research Tools Class
- Membership Directory
- Many research resources
- In-library use of paid subscriptions, databases, including Ancestry Library Edition, Heritage Quest, Los Angeles Times 1881 to the present, and the New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Reduced rate admission to seminars
- An opportunity for fellowships, advice, and practical help from other members
- Sales Tables available at all meetings for the latest in Genealogy materials
- Volunteer opportunities
Membership is open to anyone who is interested in genealogy/history. The Membership year is the calendar year, January to December, but you can join at any time. Your dues will be prorated the first year according to the quarter you join. Subsequently, they will be due at the beginning of the year.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
|Senior (60 and older) Single||$20,00|
|Senior (60 and older) Family||$35.00|
|Student age 12-21||$20.00|
|(Dues are prorated on a quarterly basis.)|